Thursday, October 30, 2008

Surrey Personal Trainer Answers Questions on Exercise Rehabilitation of the Rotator Cuff

Hi all.

It is Rick Kaselj from Healing Through Movement.

With this blog post, I have done a quick video clip for you.

My master's project just got published in the Canadian Journal of Kinesiology last week and I have been getting a few questions on it. In the video below I answer one of the questions I received from a Kinesiologist in Quebec.

Therapeutic Exercise Continuum for the Rotator Cuff Published in the Canadian Journal of Kinesiology - Video 1



A Question from a Reader on When to Exercise the Rotator Cuff in a Bodybuilding Client - Video 2



Recommendations from Rick Kaselj on Exercise Rehabilitation of the Rotator Cuff - Video 3



If you have an exercise rehabilitation question, feel free to e-mail me at rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com

--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Personal Trainer Specializing in Post-Rehab
Surrey, BC, Canada

Looking for courses in Post-Rehab? – www.FitnessRehabEducation.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: