Monday, April 20, 2009

Fitness & Rehabilitation Newsletter

Hi all,

I let you all know last week that I was off to Edmonton to present three core stability courses plus a shoulder course.

It was a great weekend!

The group from the NHPC was a lot of fun and they left with lots of great information and a boat load of exercises.

I did a video clip for you all just before one of my presentations.

Have a look:

==>
http://exercisesforinjuries.com/rick-kaselj-presenting-core-stability-courses-at-nhpc-conference/

P.S. - If you are wondering when I am presenting again, I will be presenting Exercise Rehabilitation of the Upper Body on April 25 & 26 in Vancouver. I will be talking about how to use exercise to recover from common neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist and lower back injuries. For more details, visit

==>
http://www.healingthroughmovement.com/public_html/Products/Products.htm#Ex_Rehab_Neck

P.S.S. - If you have e-mail or called me over the last week, I am sorry I have not got back to you. It has been an active week with presentations in Edmonton, the launch of the Core Stability for the Rehab Client course and the wrapping up of the Scoliosis & Exercise manual. I will do everything I can to get back to you this weekend or early next week.

- Rick Kaselj

=============================================
BROKEN LINK
If the link above does not work, try to cut and paste the URL into your web browser. If it still does not work, please contact news@HealingThroughMovement.com

CHANGE E-MAIL or UNSUBSCRIBE
To change your email address or to unsubscribe, please use the links at the very bottom of this e-mail.

PRIVACY POLICY:
Healing Through Movement does NOT EVER sell or rent email addresses belonging to our subscribers or clients; we respect your privacy.
=============================================
.--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj –
rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report –
www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: