Saturday, May 23, 2009

Fitness & Rehabilitation Newsletter


Hi Fitness & Rehab Subscribers,

I just got my Spring/Summer issue of the Canadian Journal of Kinesiology.

If you are a Kinesiologist, flip to the back of the journal and you can see my reply to a few of the questions that came up about my Masters project on rotator cuff exercises. I comment on supraspinatus exercises plus exercise anatomy.

Since there was a lot of interested in my research paper, the Canadian Kinesiologist Alliance has asked me to do a webinar expanding on my paper.

To learn more about the rotoator cuff webinar

=> http://exercisesforinjuries.com/therapeutic-rotator-cuff-exercises

The rotator cuff webinar is focused towards Kinesiologist, exercise therapists and exercise physiologists. I have had a number of fitness professionals ask me if I plan to do a rotator cuff exercise talk. If you would like me to do a webinar for fitness professionals, vist the link below and leave a comment letting me know that you would like a webinar for fitness professionals on effective exercises for the rotator cuff.

=> http://exercisesforinjuries.com/therapeutic-rotator-cuff-exercises

P.S. - To register for the Exercise Rehabilitation of the Rotator Cuff webinar visit
http://www.healingthroughmovement.com/cgi-bin/calendar/webcal.pl

=============================================
BROKEN LINK
If the link above does not work, try to cut and paste the URL into your web browser. If it still does not work, please contact news@HealingThroughMovement.com

CHANGE E-MAIL or UNSUBSCRIBE
To change your email address or to unsubscribe, please use the links at the very bottom of this e-mail.

PRIVACY POLICY:
Healing Through Movement does NOT EVER sell or rent email addresses belonging to our subscribers or clients; we respect your privacy.
=============================================

--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj –
rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report –
www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: