Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fitness & Rehabilitation Newsletter


On Saturday, I was chatting on the phone.

I did the pinch the phone between your ear and shoulder thing.

Because of this I ended up with a kink in my neck. It was sore to rotate my head plus I had limited range of motion.

I used a few of the techniques I had learned from the trigger point course I took on the kink.

It helped decrease the pain and helped with my neck movements, plus got rid of that kink feeling.

That trigger point stuff is very cool.

A few people have been asking when the next Trigger Point courses are. Here are the details:

Saturday, March 6, 2010 - 8:45 am to 5:30 pm
Understanding Trigger Points to Overcome Pain
Douglas College (Royal Ave & 8th St) - New Westminster, BC

Sunday, March 7, 2010 - 8:45 am to 3:30 pm
Hands-On: Trigger Points for Shoulder & Migraine Issues
Douglas College (Royal Ave & 8th St) - New Westminster, BC

To register and get full details, visit:

==> http://www.FitnessRehabEducation.com

******Attention Bodyworks – NCBTMB Approved******

All of William Huhn Trigger Point workshops are approved for CE Hours, by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB). Approved Provider # 451112-09

These are the CE Hours that NCBTMB has awarded the workshops:
- Understanding Trigger Points to Overcome Pain - NCBTMB 8 CE Hours
- Hands on; Lumbar, Hips, Buttocks, and Groin Issues - NCBTMB 6 CE Hours
- Hands on; Shoulder and Migraine Issues - NCBTMB 6 CE Hours

******Trigger Point Course In Poland******

If you plan to go to Europe next summer, William will be teaching an intensive 5 day course on trigger point. Just reply to this e-mail and I will send you the details.

P.S. – Things are all finalized about the big name that is coming to the Fitness & Rehab Conference on March 27 & 28. I will let you know who it is very soon.

Rick Kaselj, MS
.

--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj –
rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report –
www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: