Tuesday, November 17, 2009

2010 Fitness & Rehab Conference with Eric Cressey


I am just about to jump into my car and head to Seattle and present at the NSCA Washington State Fall Clinic.

Before I left, I wanted to let you know who will be headlining the 2010 Fitness & Rehab Conference on March 27 & 28, 2010.

I am so happy that I can finally let the cat out to the bag.

Look Who Will Be Headlining the 2010 Fitness & Rehab Conference:

==>> 2010 Fitness & Rehab Conference with Eric Cressey <<==

Rick Kaselj, MS

P.S. - Get over to Exercises For Injuries and see who is coming to Vancouver and let me know what you think.

--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com

-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: