Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Running Injury Mistakes Run Leaders Make


Saturday was an amazing day and I had to head out for a run.

While I was running, I was thinking about the #1 mistake I see run leaders make. I did a video for you on it:

==> Running Injury Mistakes Run Leaders Make

That is it for day. Off to plan my week of running.

P.S. – Just a reminder that early registration ends today for the posture and running course that are this weekend.

- Postural Assessment & Exercise Prescription -

Saturday, January 23, 2010 - 8:45 am to 5:30 pm
- Injury-Free Running -

Sunday, January 24, 2010 - 8:45 am to 4:00 pm

TO REGISTER => http://www.FitnessRehabEducation.com

Rick Kaselj, MS

--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com

-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: