Friday, June 4, 2010

Great Exercises to Daily to Prevent Injuries

I am at 150 Mile House in Northern British Columbia at a family friend’s house.

I was checking my phone messages and a friend called me looking for some hockey conditioning services. I will get back to that in a minute.

Since I am on the road, it is tough get a workout in especially when you are running after a 2.5 year old and making sure the dog doesn’t run for the hills.

There are little things that I have added into my day that help prevent injuries and help eliminate the aches and pains of life.

One thing I do is mobility exercises.

Making sure that my ankle, knees, hips, back and shoulders have good range of motion and normal movement in them has been very important.

Often times I try to do this as a game with my son.

Now back to the hockey conditioning. I have friend in Delta / Tsawwassen that has a son that is looking for some summer hockey conditioning. Let me know if you are a trainer in this area (Delta/Tsawwassen) and can help get this boy to the next level.

One more thing, he does have a shoulder issue so do let me know if you have taken the
Exercise Rehabilitation of the Shoulder course.

Talk to you soon.

Off to chase my son.

Rick Kaselj

P.S. – Make sure to check out Exercises for Injuries blog. I am working hard to put up three posts a week on a variety of topic that will help you out.

What is New on the Blog

--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: