Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Muscle Imbalance Epidemic

Yesterday, I was on the phone with a friend and she shared what a teacher had
said about kids in her school.

Over the years the teacher has seen the alignment and posture get worse in children.
Plus she is seeing more kids not go to school because of injuries and pain.

The teacher called it – The Muscle Imbalance Epidemic

Wow, I never knew teachers knew about muscle imbalances.

Those are strong words.

But, I must say, I agree with it.

My little way of helping is with Muscle Imbalance Revealed.

==> http://www.MuscleImbalanceRevealed.com <== $30 Discount Ends Today


I even implemented some of the techniques and exercises from the program
with a lady that I was training in the community centre. She had lumbar instability.

The exercises are not conventional but they work.

==> http://www.MuscleImbalanceRevealed.com <== Earn 6 CECs

P.S. – More kind words from people that have taken and are using Muscle Imbalances Revealed:

If you are a doctor, coach, trainer, physical therapist, fitness professional or athlete
committed to being the best at your craft, I highly recommend Muscle Imbalances Revealed.

In this webinar series, you will receive some of the most cutting edge information from many of the best minds in the world of strength, conditioning, and rehabilitation.

The program is very thorough and provides you the knowledge and expertise to help
your clients reach their true potential.

What I love about this program is that I can sit in the comfort of my own home and
learn the latest tips and strategies to help the players I coach prevent injury, stay
out of pain, improve their balance, and get stronger.

Thanks for creating this great product, Rick.

Jeff Salzenstein
USTA High Performance Tennis Coach
Nutritional Therapy Practitioner
Former Top 100 ATP Tennis Professional
Denver, Colorado


==> http://www.MuscleImbalanceRevealed.com <== Improve Your Results with This


--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training”
Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: