Friday, September 3, 2010

Why Abdominal Hallowing is Cool!

I hate it when I misspell In my emails.

It should be hollowing.

==> Why Abdominal Hollowing Helps Hamstring Injuries <--New Blog Post

I know abdominal hollowing is not the cool thing to do but it can help with muscle firing.

==> Why Abdominal Hollowing is Cool <-- Look what is cool to do!

I did that hallowing and hollowing thing again in the URL, ugh. Oh well.

Have a great Friday.

Rick Kaselj, MS

--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: