Friday, November 12, 2010

Back Injuries due to Leg Press Machine

I was digging in the 120 videos I have on YouTube and found this one, I know you will like.

In the video I share with you how the leg press machine can be causing lower back pain:

==> Leg Press Causing Lower Back Pain <-- Back Pain?

Have an awesome weekend (Very 90s, eh?)

Rick Kaselj, MS

P.S. - If you want to check out my other videos, you can check out my YouTube channel.

==> Exercises for Injuries YouTube Channel <-- Other Videos

--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.comRegistered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury RehabilitationSurrey, BC, CanadaGet your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: