Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thank You for the Birthday Wishes

I just wanted to thank you for the happy birthday wishes.

I am just about to head to the pumpkin patch with the kids.

I wanted to let you know what I missed while I was on holidays:

==> What I Missed While on Holidays <-- You will like this.

Have a great day, the sun came out in Vancouver!

Rick Kaselj, MS

P.S. - I have someone looking for a personal trainer in Richmond, BC, Canada with experience in knee injuries.

If you can help, post your details here:

==> I need a Injury Personal Trainer in Richmond





------------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury RehabilitationSurrey, BC, CanadaGet your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com-
------------------------------------------------------

No comments: