Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Giving Personal Training the Boot (Plus Core Exercises)

I am working on my prediction for 2011 and though #6 would be of
interest to you.

It is something that I am seeing happening with personal training.


==> Giving Personal Training the Boot <== What Do You Think?


I also got some core exercises for you. I did a workout out of a book that I
am reading and I highlighted some of the exercises that I like out
of it when it comes to the core.


==> Core Exercises <== Exercises & Descriptions


It has been a great few days in 2011,

Rick Kaselj, MS




--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, CanadaGet your “5 Myths about Core Training”
Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: