Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Exercise for Elderly

I had a great time presenting at the Burnaby Fitness Blitz 28 Conference
a few Sundays back.

When I polled all the fitness professionals that attended, they let me
know that many of them work with seniors so I went digging to see
what is new when it comes to seniors and injuries.

This is what I found:


==> Exercise for Elderly

One other thing.

Can you do me a favor?

Last week, there was 1006 people that read this article:

==> Gluteus Medius Exercises

If you do go and read one of my articles, it would be great to
get a Facebook Like or get in the discussion by adding a comment.

Hmmmm what to say,

Rick Kaselj, MS

P.S. - A few weeks ago, I did a blog post on ankle sprain exercises. I have added some videos of the exercises. If you want to check out the videos, you can go here:

==> Ankle Sprain Exercises

--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------












.

No comments: