Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Core Stability Mistakes

I am not sure if you saw the blog post I did yesterday on core stability:

==>
http://exercisesforinjuries.com/core-stability-program-mistakes/

P.S. – I have eight copies of the Core Stability for the Rehab Client DVDs in my office. I am cleaning out my office and need to get them out. If you order the Core Stability for the Rehab Client DVDs prior to Friday you will save $10, I will pay the taxes and shipping for the DVDs any where in the world. Get the DVDs here:

==>
http://www.1shoppingcart.com/SecureCart/SecureCart.aspx?mid=746D6FB2-40F5-4114-97A1-4E656012122D&pid=ce8c42c82fed54fab6e132f75650f226&bn=1

Rick Kaselj, MS

--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj –
rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report –
www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: