Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fitness & Rehabilitation Newsletter


I had a fitness professional e-mail me and ask, "Do you give scapular stabilization exercises to everyone?"

My answers is, NO.

If your client has specific shoulder injuries, you must add scapular stabilization exercises.

Learn what injuries you must include scapular stabilization exercises:


4 Shoulder Injuries That MUST do Scapular Stabilization Exercises


P.S. - If you missed the scapular stabilization exercises webinar and want to get the scapular stabilization exercise ebook that I give to my clients, watch for the announcement next week.

Rick Kaselj, MS

--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj –
rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report –
www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: