Thursday, November 12, 2009

NSCA has Asked Me to Present on Running Injury Exercises

The NSCA has asked me to chat about running injuries and how exercise can help.

I am very excited.

This weekend I am crossing over the border and heading to Seattle to chat at the NSCA conference. It will be great to be sharing with fitness professionals in Washington State about exercises and running injuries.

One guy that is also going to be there is Tim Vagen.

I was able to chat with him a few days ago and got some great tips on training clients with old shoulder injuries.

Listen to the interview with Tim Vagen on Shoulder Injuries & Exercise:

==> Tim Vagen on Shoulder Injuries & Exercise

If you are in Seattle, swing by the NSCA conference. I will be presenting there! Make sure you say, "Hi."

P.S. - Watch for an e-mail from me tomorrow as I announce who will be headlining the 2010 Fitness & Rehab Conference. I can't wait to let you know!

Rick Kaselj, MS.

--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: