Thursday, December 3, 2009

Discover Why, When, and How to Use a Towel During Rotator Cuff Exercises


When I was working in a large rehabilitation centre, I would work with a wide variety of physical therapists. They all had different ideas on exercises for the rotator cuff.
The majority of them would not support the elbow when performing rotator cuff exercises but the odd one would.

I asked all of the physical therapists, "Why should the elbow be supported with a towel during rotator cuff exercisesl?"

None of them had a good answer.
When I was working on my masters degree on rotator cuff exercises, I came across a research article that talked about why to support the elbow. Let me share with you what it said.


==> Discover Why, When, and How to Use a Towel During Rotator Cuff Exercises

Rick Kaselj, MS

P.S. – Some of the fast action bonuses are gone for the Effective Rotator Cuff Exercise Program. I expect the rest will be gone by today.To get the Effective Rotator Cuff Exercise Program and the remaining FAST ACTION BONUSES visit:

==> Effective Rotator Cuff Exercises
--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: