Monday, December 7, 2009

Rotator Cuff Causing Your Client's Shoulder Impingement


When I was in Seattle at the NSCA Conference, I sat in on a shoulder session. I know, "Why would I go to another shoulder presentation?"

I always want to hear what others have to say about the shoulder and hear key information in a different way.

While I was in the session, I got thinking and wrote a blog post about rotator cuff exercises and shoulder impingement, have a read here:


==> Rotator Cuff Causing Your Client's Shoulder Impinement

Rick Kaselj, MS

P.S. – Get your copy of the Effective Rotator Cuff Exercise Program for only $97, visit:

==> Effective Rotator Cuff Exercises

--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: