Monday, January 11, 2010

Concusion and Exercise


I hope you had a great Christmas and are getting ready for New Years.

I just wanted to let you know of a blog post that I just did on concussion and exercise.

It has been some time since I have had a client with a concussion but I thought I would do a quick blog post to help you if you have a concussion client.

==> Concussion and Exercise

If you work with clients with concussions, please do leave a comment and share your tips.

Rick Kaselj, MS

P.S. - Next week I will update you on the courses that are coming up for 2010.

--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj –
rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Personal Trainer in Surrey Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report –
www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: