Tuesday, January 5, 2010

How Can Crossfit Help People with a Traumatic Brain Injury?

I
hope you had a great Christmas and New Year.

Last week, I did a blog post for you on exercise & concussions.

If you missed it, here it is:

==> Exercise and Concussions

The blog post lead to lots of great comments and information on treatment options and athlete concerns.

It also lead to an amazing email.

Mike sent me an email on how crossfit has helped him overcome his traumatic brain injury. I could not keep the email for myself and posted it on the blog for you.

You have to read it, it is amazing:

==> Crossfit and Traumatic Brain Injury

Make sure to leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Rick Kaselj, MS

P.S. - Later this week I will send details on upcoming courses and if you are a Fitness & Rehab VIP member, watch for a special email from me.

--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist in Surrey Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: