Thursday, March 11, 2010

5 Bootcamp Workout Mistakes Fitness Professionals Make

When I was running bootcamps last summer, I was always looking for bootcamp workouts.
One guy that had a lot of them, many of them I used in my bootcamps, is Craig Ballantyne.

Craig was generous enough to do an interview and share a bunch of his bootcamp workout secrets with you.

==> Bootcamp Workout Mistakes

In the interview, Craig shares with you:

- The 5 Bootcamp Mistakes Fitness Professionals Make
- What to do About Cardio in Your Bootcamps
- Shares his Experience Leading Bootcamps

==> Bootcamp Workout Mistakes

- How to Design a Bootcamp Workout
- What are Done-for-you Bootcamp Workouts
- What is Missing in Many Bootcamp Workouts
- How frequent to do the same Bootcamp workout

==> Bootcamp Workout Mistakes

I hope you enjoyed the interview.

I enjoy doing them and bringing them to you.

Thanks for reading the blog and listening to the interview.

Make sure to let me know what you think by leaving a comment or email me if you have an interview idea.

Rick Kaselj , MS
--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: