Thursday, April 8, 2010

Knee Injury Exercise Video For You

I am off to Indianapolis for the weekend.

My brother is a huge college basketball fan.

Somehow he got tickets to the NCAA March Madness Final Four. The games on Friday and Monday. So cool.

Since his wife could not go due to work, I was the alternate.

It will be great to be spending some time with my brother. A full life always gets in the way of spending enough time with family.

While I am in Indianapolis, I am meeting up with the presenter that I am hosting on December 11 & 12.

Everyone that attended the Eric Cressey course last weekend, knows who it is.

Speaking of Eric Cressey, here is a little video from last weekend. It was amazing. So much incredible information.

== Knee Injury Exercises

The presenter that is coming to Vancouver in December is going to talk about knee and lower back injuries.

What I could use is some questions to ask him?

If you have a knee or back question you want me to ask him, just reply back to this email and I will ask him.

I think that is it.

Have a great day.

Rick Kaselj, MS

--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: