Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Do You Need Some More Clients?

I am swamped right now.

I am looking for people to take on some clients.

I have been contacted by a Kinesiologist and an Occupational Therapist to take on more clients but I can’t.

The big thing is I need to be confident on who I am giving these clients too.

If you have taken the three weekend exercise rehabilitation courses, then I know you can take them on.

The courses I am talking about are:

- Exercise Rehabilitaton of the Lower Body Weekend
- Exercise Rehabilitation of the Upper Body Weekend
- Core Stability Weekend

If you have taken the three weekends of courses, let me know by replying to this email. I want to send you clients.

If you still need to attend the Exercise Rehabilitation of the Lower Body weekend, it is happening April 17 & 18 in New Westminster. You can register at:

==> BCRPA Fitness Courses

Rick Kaselj, MS

P.S. – If you are not able to attend the Exercise Rehabilitation of the Lower Body weekend, you can attend the Plantar Fasciitis and Exercise webinar:

==> Plantar Fasciitis Exercises

P.S.S. – Tomorrow I got a video for you on knees.



--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: