Sunday, May 2, 2010

4 Things I Learned About Plantar Fasciitis and Exercise

My blog guy is amazing.

Last Wednesday, I had to take down the ExercisesForInjuries.com blog.
I was having all kinds of server issues. My blog guy thought there maybe a 10% change that he would be able to save everything that was on the server.

He DID!

It has taken him four days to fix it. I am not looking forward to getting his bill but I am super happy the blog is up and going again.

Now onto plantar fasciitis exercises.

I did a bit of web surfing for exercises for plantar fasciits.

The stuff on the internet sucks.

They have all these boring stretches. Most are not effective and done incorrectly.

Over the last few days I have been digging in the research to check to seeing what I have been doing for plantar fasciitis is correct.

Well some of it is correct but there is so much that I am doing wrong.
Here are a few things I found in the research about plantar fasciitis:
- Three steps that are forgotten in a plantar fasciitis exercise program that are vital for pain-free success

- What is the most effective way of stretching the plantar fascia, weight bearing or non-weight bearing exercises?

- What is the best strategy for people that have had plantar fasciitis for greater than 10 months?

- Are you wasting your time stretching the calf with a client that has plantar fasciitis?

I will be revealing the details of what I found on the Plantar Fasciitis & Exercise this Friday.

==> Learn More About Plantar Fasciitis and Exercise

Take care.

Rick Kaselj, MS

P.S. - This Friday I am doing a webinar on Plantar Fasciitis and Exercise. I have found a number of things in the research that has changed what I do when it comes to exercises for client's with plantar fasciitis.
Plantar Fasciitis and Exercise Webinar <== Click Here to Learn More


--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: