Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How Can My Tight Hip Flexor Be Because of My Ankle?

Thank you for the hundreds of emails and Facebook posts congratulating my wife and I for our gift, Kaleb our new son.

I will do my best to get back to you all.

Of late, I have been thinking a lot about muscle imbalances.

What I am seeing is if I focus on addressing muscle imbalances I am having better results with my clients.

That brings me to today’s article for you.

How Can My Tight Hip Flexor Be Because of My Ankle?

It is a great guest blog post from Dean Somerset.

You many never have heard of him because he is way up in Edmonton but he has taught me a lot.

Rick Kaselj

P.S. – Make sure to mark down June 28. I have something very exciting for you.

P.P.S. – To celebrate the birth of my second child, I have put on the 33% Baby Kaleb Sale (Ends Tomorrow!)

33% off Baby Kaleb Sale

--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, CanadaGet your “5 Myths about Core Training”
Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: