Friday, June 25, 2010

Quick Exercise and Injury Tips Straight from the Research

I have gotten a lot of feedback from people who like my research summaries.

Not a full analysis of the research but quick exercise and injury tips that you can use with your client’s right away.

I got a few more for you:

Does Strengthening the Hip Abductors Decrease Osteoarthritis Knee Pain?

Is Adding Balance Training for a Total Knee Replacement Client a Good Thing?

Using Core Exercises to Rehab Your Diaphragm?

Let me know what you think of these quick exercise and injury tips, do you like them or are they a waste of time?

Rick Kaselj

P.S. – Remember – Monday, June 28
P.P.S. – I have had a lot of people send me questions about webinars. I have answered all the questions right here:

==> Your Questions About Webinars Answered <==

Due to all the webinar questions I have decided to extend the Baby Sale for one more day.

==> 33% off Baby Kaleb Sale <==

--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, CanadaGet your “5 Myths about Core Training”
Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: