Thursday, July 22, 2010

Do You Have Knee Pain? check out this video

I am in Seattle right now.

I am at another fitness conference. More on that tomorrow.

If you missed it, I had a video for you on what to do about knee pain after running.

Knee Pain from Running <--------------------- check out the video

Now to today's post.

I have another video for you but this one is on exercise tips to do if you have knee pain or a client with knee pain.

>>>>>>> Tips on What to Do if You Have Knee Pain <<<<<<<<

Rick Kaselj, MS

P.S. – My web guy is working on that gift for you.

Here is the blog post again -----> Tips on What to Do if You Have Knee Pain


--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, CanadaGet your “5 Myths about Core Training”
Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: