Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Knee Pain and Running (Interview)

Sorry, I did not get back to you last week.

I was at a Fitness Conference in Orange County last week.

The internet was $13.95 a day which was a little steep for me so I had to pass on the internet.

The thing I did do was bring my running shoes and headed off running around the hotel. I love doing that. Bringing my running shoes to a new place and exploring.

Knee Pain and Running <--------------------- check out the interview

After I went running, my knees were feeling a little sore so I got chatting with one of the fitness professionals there that is big into marathon running. She had some great tips for my sore knees.

Knee Pain and Running <----------------------- enjoy

Rick Kaselj, MS

P.S. – I am working on a gift for you this week. Watch for it. I know you are going to like it.

==> Knee Pain and Running <==



--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, CanadaGet your “5 Myths about Core Training”
Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: