Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome and Exercise

I was out running with my 95 lbs chocolate lab yesterday afternoon.

I came to a sad realization that I need to take the first 10 minutes of my run easy so my body loosens up, this old thing sucks.

While I was running, I got thinking about PFPS.

I remember having it once so when I came home, I did some research to see if there was anything new in the area and come across this:

==> Best Exercise for Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome <==

I am off to California, later this week. I will send you an email from there.

Rick Kaselj, MS

P.S. – Got knee pain, check this out:

==> Best Exercise for Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome <==




--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, CanadaGet your “5 Myths about Core Training”
Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: