Thursday, July 8, 2010

Rick's Rambles (Plus an Important Reminder)

If you are in Canada, I hope you had a great Canada Day.

I had a few minutes yesterday to do something fun, ramble.

==> Rick's Ramble <== Check out what is on My Mind

A few other fitness bloggers have been doing random thoughts and rambling, so I though I would give it a go. Let me know what you think.

Plus, I forgot to tell you that Part 2 of Dean Somerset's guest blog post is ready to go:

==> The Knee Jerk Reaction to Stretching <==

For all those in the US, have a great 4th of July.

Rick Kaselj, MS

P.S. – There are 11 sets left of Muscle Imbalances Revealed for newsletter readers.

==> Save $30 on the 4 DVD set <== This Ends Tonight



--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, CanadaGet your “5 Myths about Core Training”
Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: