Friday, July 2, 2010

How Muscle Imbalances Are Causing Your Clients Fitness Plateaus

The feedback for Muscle Imbalances Revealed has started to roll in:

“I just started to watch the Muscle Imbalances Revealed webinars...I was going to watch just a few minutes since I'm beaten up from long day of training, but it was so amazing that I ended up watching the whole thing,,,I did fall asleep here and there, though...WOW great information!!!

I am very thrilled with what's covered and how it's presented.

The video reminded me the importance of the hip and pelvis relationship, once again.

I loved the detailed of all the assessments presented in the video and how to interpreted it.

I will watch it again tomorrow without falling asleep...I loved it! Thank you. - NB”


Muscle Imbalances Revealed <== Check out What All the Hype is About


Someone asked me how can addressing muscle imbalances help your clients bust through fitness plateaus.

I know it sounds hard to believe but it can.

Check out the article I wrote on it:


Bust Through Fitness Plateaus by Addressing Muscle Imbalances <== Check it Out!


Rick Kaselj, MS

P.S. – I had set aside 50 DVD sets of Muscle Imbalances Revealed for newsletter subscribers, like you. Plus I have given you a $30 discount until midnight on Friday for the 4 DVD set. Just so you know, 27 DVDs are left.


Try the Muscle Imbalances Revealed DVDs <== .








--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, CanadaGet your “5 Myths about Core Training”
Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
----------------------------------------------------

No comments: