Monday, August 23, 2010

The Vibration Workout

I still could not believe that I found a vibration training machine in a hotel fitness room.

I had to test it out.

You can check out my, "Feel the Burn Vibration Workout" here:

==> The Vibration Workout <-- Feel the Burn!

There is nothing serious in the post above. It was just fun. I got my laugh for the day.

Now to a DVD review I did on John Izzo's Lunging to Improved Performance:

==> Lunging to Improved Performance <-- Review

Rick Kaselj

P.S. – If you missed the first video on what I found in the hotel gym:

==> First Video on Vibration Equipment <-- Would You Buy One of These?



--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training”
Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: