Thursday, August 19, 2010

Smokers Do Not Open

“I need a smoke or I am going to start smashing some heads in!”

I was teaching a course on getting more clients with the internet and one of the participants said this.

I was floored!

Part of me wanted to toss her out.

I ignored her and continued sharing what I have learned.

Speaking of learning a number of people have asked me about fall courses.

I have the dates finalized but still need to do all the internet stuff to set them up.

When it is done it will be here:

Upcoming Fall Courses <---- Courses

Here are the live courses that are coming up in the fall:

The Joint Replacement Client: Pre & Post-op Exercise Guidelines with Jody Kennett
Saturday, November 6, 2010 - 8:45 am to 4:30 pm (7 contact hours)
Douglas College – New Westminster, BC, Canada

Foundations of Upper Body Conditioning with Brian Justin
Sunday, November 7, 2010 - 8:45 am to 5:00 pm (7 contact hours)
Douglas College – New Westminster, BC, Canada

Exercise Rehabilitation of the Upper Body – Shoulder, Neck, Lower Back, Elbow & Wrist
December 4 & 5, 2010
Douglas College – New Westminster, BC, Canada

Bulletproofing Your Clients Knees & Lower Back with Mike Robertson (The strength coach not the Canadian snowboarder.)
December 11 (Lower Back) & 12 (Knee), 2010
Vancouver College – Vancouver, BC, Canada

I know there a people around the world reading this. I do have some webinars that I am working on. I am still finalizing the dates but here they are:

Exercises for Shoulder Impingement
Exercises for Shoulder Dislocation

Rick Kaselj

P.S. – I hate emailing for the sake of emailing. I did a video in the fitness center of the hotel I am at, you will not believe the new fitness junk they have:

New Fitness Junk <-- Do You Own One?




--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training”
Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: