Friday, September 24, 2010

3 Pain Eliminating Strategies when a Back Flare Up Hits

I flared up my back lifting something dumb at work.

I was very worried because I am presenting three sold out sessions at the
BCRPA Fitness Conference this Saturday.

I have been working hard to rehab my back the last three days
so I don't look like a tin man up on stage.

I have been blogging about what I have done to rehab my back.

==> What to Do When Your Back Flares Up <--- Have a Look!

======================
Interview with Mike Robertson
======================
Today, I am doing a phone interview with Mike Robertson. Mike did one of the presentations for Muscle Imbalances Revealed:

- Component #1 – Muscular Imbalances in the Hip & Pelvis

Let me know if you have any questions from his presentation so I can ask him.

You can send them to rick@exercisesforinjuries.com

I will record the conversation and upload it to the membership area of Muscle Imbalances Revealed.

I think that is it.

If you are going to be at the BCRPA Conference, make sure to say "Hi".

Take care,

Rick Kaselj, MS

P.S. The last few days I have been dealing with
a back flare up. Not sure if you have had a back flare up
but a few of these ideas may help you and your clients

==> 3 Pain Eliminating Strategies when a Back Flare Up Hits <--- Back pain info

--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: