Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2011 Events

I am working on my course schedule for 2011 and have it all set.

You can check it out here:

==> Upcoming Courses <== Courses in 2011

I am excited to have this out because:

- I am finding trainers, coaches and therapists want to know what courses are coming out months ahead of time
- I have a solid idea on when I can set up private courses for facilities
- I can get the word out on special presenters that I am bringing in like Justin Price


Speaking of Justin Price.

He is one of the presenters that I am bringing in from out of town.

Well, out of country, to Vancouver Canada to present on corrective exercises.

He specializes in corrective exercises for clients with chronic pain.

I have read and watch a lot of his stuff and have been very interested in his approach.

Plus he is a New Zealander so his approach is very different than what we usually see in North America.

==> Justin Price Course <== Special Course

That is it for now.

Getting ready for Christmas,

Rick Kaselj, MS

P.S. - If you are planning your courses for 2011 you can check out what I have coming up here:

==> My Schedule for 2011 <== 2011 Course Schedule



--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, CanadaGet your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: