Friday, December 24, 2010

Bunch of Rotator Cuff Exercises

I have got a few questions about the Effective Rotator Cuff Exercise Program.

I wanted to send you a quick email answering them because I have to get
my order in to the printers and since I am putting in a larger order, I get a
great discount which I want to pass onto you.

I have updated the program but still need to update all the information on the website about it:

==> 87 Rotator Cuff Exercises <== Save 20% (Ends Tonight)

These are the three main components you get with the Effective Rotator Cuff Exercise Program:

#1 - 200 page Effective Rotator Cuff Exercises Manual which includes:

- 87 exercises that target the rotator cuff

- 3 Months Rotator Cuff Exercise Program

- Client Handout of the 3 Month Rotator Cuff Exercise Program

#2 - 50 minute Most Effective Rotator Cuff Exercise Program Video Presentation

- Client Handout of the “Go-To” Most Effective Rotator Cuff Exercise Program

#3 - CEC and CEUs from 5 different association including ACE Fitness


You can get more details here:

==> 87 Rotator Cuff Exercises <== Save 20% (Ends Tonight)

Here is what a few trainers, coaches and therapists have said about the Effective Rotator Cuff Exercise Program:

“Effective Rotator Cuff Exercises is a Fantastic course! I will be able to use a lot of the information in my role as a Kinesiologist.”

Amanda McMurray
Practicing Kinesiologist
Vancouver, BC, Canada

“After reviewing your Exercise Rehabilitation of the Rotator Cuff webinar with the Canadian Kinesiology Alliance, I have read many of your articles and blog postings. I also have sent my therapeutic exercise students to your Exercises For Injury website. It is full of great articles, blog posts, interviews and videos. Keep doing great work!”

Lynn Kabaroff
MHK Certified Kinesiologist, Kabaroff Kinetix Sessional Instructor, Laurentian University
Sudbury, Ont


Getting ready for Christmas,

Rick Kaselj, MS

P.S. - If you or if you have a client with rotator cuff injury or need to strengthen their rotator cuff,

I would check out the Effective Rotator Cuff Exercise Program:

==> 87 Rotator Cuff Exercises <== Save 20% (Ends Tonight)

--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, CanadaGet your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: