Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Here are the Results

Thank you for everyone that emailed and commented about my post last week:

==> The Results are In <== Thank You

Yesterday, I sent out an email and for some people, the link was broken.

Here it is again:

==> Broken Link from Yesterday <== Sorry

About last weeks post, I read over all of your suggestions on what I should
work on in the new year.

I wrote them all out, to give me a plan for 2011.

Have a look to see what I will work on and if I missed anything:

==> My Plan for 2011 <== Am I Missing Anything?

Nice to be typing with a big monitor,

Rick Kaselj, MS


--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, CanadaGet your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: