Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Few Cool Exercises For You

I was reading this program and got the okay to share a cool foam roller and core exercise with you:

==> Cool Foam Roller and Core Exercise <== Neat!

Cool thing with all this teaching and blogging is people send me their programs to review. While teaching some exercise rehabilitation courses this weekend, I was able to review one of them.

I did the a review of the program but I also tore out a few of the exercises that I liked. There is a foam roller one, a challenging core one and a crazy deadlift one that I might use with my rehab clients.

==> Crazy Deadlift Exercise <==This is Wild!

It is cold in the basement,

Rick Kaselj, MS

P.S. - Big thanks to everyone that commented and emailed me about what you
want to see me work on next year. If you have not let me know, you can here:

==> What Do You Want Me to Work On <== What Do You Think?



--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, CanadaGet your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: