Friday, December 10, 2010

What Do You Want Me to Work on Next?

I have been thinking about next year and what to do next year.

I would like to hear from you on what you would like to see:

1. What do you want to see on the blog?

2. What injuries do you want me to write about?

3. What kind of products do you want me to create for you?

You can leave your answers here:

==> http://exercisesforinjuries.com/what-do-you-want-from-me/

I very much enjoy working on the blog, writing about injuries and creating things that help you.

I just need your help on what I should do next.

It would be great if you could leave a comment on the below blog post and answer the three questions about what you would like me to work on next for you.

==> http://exercisesforinjuries.com/what-do-you-want-from-me/ <==

If you don’t want to leave a comment, send me an email at support (at) exercisesforinjuries.com .

23 day to Christmas,

Rick Kaselj, MS





--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, CanadaGet your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: