Wednesday, December 1, 2010

You Need More Than Exerise to Overcome Knee Pain

Got some great information on knee pain for you:

==> 5 Keys to Overcoming Knee Pain <== Do You Do This?

It is darn cold in Vancouver,

Rick Kaselj, MS

P.S. - I have been thinking a lot about knee pain of late.

I have been focused on exercises for knee pain but I am

realizing I need to look beyond just the exercises.

See what I mean:

==> Knee Pain Info <== Real Quick








--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, CanadaGet your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: