Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Nick Tumminello

I am very excited to be brining, Nick Tumminello to Vancouver.

All the detailed have been hammered out for the featured course for the fall.

I am so excited to be bringing in Nick Tumminello.

After I announced it, I have been asked a number times, when registration will open.

Registration is open.

Back to Nick.

Nick is an amazing strength coach from Baltimore that does some incredible stuff with his athletes and fitness clients.

He is coming to Vancouver to share it all with you in the fall.

I know if you are a strength coach, personal trainer or fitness professional; this course will help you out.

As will all of my courses, you can get BCRPA courses CECs.

Look forward to seeing you there.

--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – support(at)exercisesforinjuries.com
Registered Kinesiologist S
pecializing in Injury Rehabilitation Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – CoreStabilityoftheBack.com 
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: