Wednesday, November 4, 2009

BCRPA CEC Webinars


Thank you to the 57 people that wished me a happy birthday on Facebook:

==> Facebook Rick Kaselj

I wanted to share with you, why I run on my birthday.

I have a friend that has a ritual of running on special days.

During the whole year, if it is a special day (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Son’s birthday, your birthday, etc), you have to go for a run and use the time on the run to reflect on that special day.

Tuesday was my birthday so I had to go running.

I bundled up and took CoCo, the big chocolate lab, for a run.


During the nice sunny day, I reflected on my birthday and how happy I am to be running again.

For about 3 years, I was not able to run due to injuries.

Speaking of
running injuries, I was digging in the YouTube archieves and came across a video from earlier this year that I forgot about on preventing hamstring twinges when running,

Enjoy!

Get Rid of Hamstring Twinges


Rick Kaselj, MS

P.S – If you have had to stop running due to an injury, we will see you at the Corrective Exercises for Running Injury-free webinar where I will be sharing the exercise program that has kept me injury free for 2 years.

To reserve your spot:

=>> Running Injury Exercises
<<=

--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Scapular Stabilization Exercises

Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – http://www.corestabilityoftheback.com/
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: