Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fitness & Rehabilitation Newsletter


First of all, I got to thank the 27 people that have already wished me a happy birthday on Facebook!

==>
http://www.facebook.com/Rick.Kaselj

It means so much to me!

I will reply back to all of you very soon.

It has been a great day so far and I am looking forward to dinner with the family tonight at my parent's place. It is always crazy when CoCo (the big brown chocolate lab) and Cole (my son) are running around.

I wanted to let you know about a great gift that I got from BCRPA today!

BCRPA is the British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association and is the largest and best fitness association in British Columbia.

I had applied to get continuing education credits for my upcoming webinars.

BCRPA has approved the upcoming webinars for CECs!

They even create a category just for my webinars.

Have a look:

http://www.bcrpa.bc.ca/fitness_program/courses_workshops/current_workshops.htm

Take care.

Thank you to everyone that e-mailed me and asked if I could get CECs for the webinar, I am glad I could help out.

Rick Kaselj, MS

P.S. – For more details on the upcoming Corrective Exercises for Running Injury-free or Prevention, Rehabilitation and Overcoming Knee Injuries visit:

==>
http://www.FitnessRehabEducation.com

--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: