Friday, May 14, 2010

Looking Beyond the Shoulder

I am up SUPER early.

I am getting ready for the Core Stability of the Hip webinar.

Core Stability of the Hip Webinar <== Two Spots Left

In the webinar, I am going to go through a 12 week research backed exercise program (27 exercises) to improve the stability of the pelvis and rehabilitate gluteus medius. I am so excited to share it with everyone on the webinar.

For those that can't make it, I wanted to get you some great information.

I have a blog post from Tara Keller.

Looking Beyond the Shoulder <== Great Article.

In Tara's post she talks out things you need to look for beyond just looking at the shoulder injury.

Enjoy the blog post and we will see many of you at the webinar.

Rick Kaselj, MS

P.S. - Have great weekend. I hope it is a sunny one.

--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.comRegistered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury RehabilitationSurrey, BC, CanadaGet your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: