Monday, May 17, 2010

A TV Producer Called Me

WoW, I just got a call from a TV producer from Florida.

She saw the Exercises for Injuries blog and all the YouTube videos that I have been done on injuries and exercises. She was saying that this information is so important for baby boomers. All baby boomers have some kind of lingering injury that they need to deal with in order to live a full and pain-free life.

It was very cool to get this kind of a phone call.

Since I am in Canada, she did not think it was a good fit for me to come down to Florida to be on their show.

Too bad.

It does show that having a deep understanding, being able to assess injuries and understanding the best exercises for injuries is a big trend that is coming in the fitness industry. I know we are going to hear more and more about this in the years to come.

I am so glad that I am able to share this information with you through the blog, webinars and live courses.

Speaking of live courses. This weekend I am presenting the Exercise Rehabilitation of the Upper Body courses. I will be presenting on exercises for shoulder, lower back, neck and arm injuries.

It should be great. There are people coming from Winnipeg, Calgary, 100 Mile House, Kamloops, Powell River and all over metro Vancouver. It is going to be great to share and help all of these fitness professionals.

I do have three spots left for the courses this weekend if you still want to attend:

Exercise Rehabilitation of the Upper Body Courses <== 3 Spots Left

For those that can't make it to the live courses because they are reading this in South Africa (Hey, Robert), North Carolina (Yo, Noriko) or Pitt Meadows (Hi, Naiana), I got some great information on the blog for you:
Unique Way of Performing a Fitness Assessment

Movement Pattern Assessment

I think that is it. Off to put the final touches on few extra things for those that attended the Core Stability of Hip webinar.

Have a great day!

Rick Kaselj, MS





--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.comRegistered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury RehabilitationSurrey, BC, CanadaGet your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: