Thursday, May 20, 2010

You Are Doing the Lats Pulldown All Wrong!

A quick email for you today.

Click Here ==> Do You Make this Mistake?


I was in the gym last week and I saw a personal trainer taking a client through an exercise program.

I watched and listen to the cueing she gave her client about doing the lats pulldown.

I wanted to say something but I didn't.

If I did say something, this is what I would have said:


You Are Doing the Lats Pulldown All Wrong! < --- Article for You

Have a great day.

Rick Kaselj, MS

P.S. - There are a few spots left for this weekends Exercise Rehabilitation of the Lower Body courses where I talk about exercises for shoulder, lower back, neck and arm injuries.


--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.comRegistered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury RehabilitationSurrey, BC, CanadaGet your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: