Monday, May 24, 2010

What a Weekend (Upcoming Courses)

It was a great weekend teaching the Exercise Rehabilitation of the Upper Body courses.

It was very cool to have people come from all over Western Canada to attend the courses.

I am so thankful for everyone that attended (near and far).

I know the summer is coming and there is always a few people looking to attend courses.

I wanted to let you know about the last set of courses that I have until November:

Introduction to Muscle Imbalance Testing and Movement Pattern Assessment
with Tara Keller - Saturday, June 5, 2010 in New Westminster, BC

Corrective Exercise Training for Injury Management and Economy of Movement
with Tara Keller - Sunday, June 6, 2010 in New Westminster, BC)

To register or get more information on these courses, CLICK HERE.

I also want to give you a heads up on a few courses that I have coming up in the fall. They are:

Exercises for the Joint Replacement Client
with Jody Kennett - Saturday, November 6, 2010 in New Westminster, BC

Foundations of Upper Body Conditioning
with Brian Justin - Sunday, November 7, 2010 in New Westminster, BC

Bulletproofing Your Client’s Knees & Lower Back
with Mike Robertson - December 11 & 12, 2010 in Vancouver, BC

I don’t have all the details about the above three courses. I am finalizing things and will have details out very soon. If you are interested in the courses, make sure to block off the dates.

Due to my family commitments and work schedule I have had to cut down on the number of courses that I am teaching personally.

If you would like to attend the Exercise Rehabilitation series of courses, mark these dates down:

Exercise Rehabilitation of the Upper Body – December 5 & 6, 2010 / 3 & 4, 2011
Exercise Rehabilitation of the Lower Body – May 14 & 15, 2011
Core Stability Weekend – October 22 & 23, 2011

If you can’t make the live course, no worries. I will still be doing the fitness education webinars.

I am off to work but looking forward to enjoying the sun after work.

Rick Kaselj, MS

P.S. – I have some courses coming up in June, November and December that may interest you.

For More Details on Upcoming Courses <== Info on Courses



--------------------------------------------------
Rick Kaselj – rkaselj@HealingThroughMovement.com
Registered Kinesiologist Specializing in Injury Rehabilitation
Surrey, BC, Canada
Get your “5 Myths about Core Training” Special Report – www.CoreStabilityoftheBack.com
-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: